Update 41.1 – Release Notes
We hope this message finds you well and your journeys across the galaxy have brought interesting experiences and lucrative opportunities. Our last update included the Cerritos and Lower Deck officers, which has changed how we all strategize our officers loadout. This patch brings improvements and fixes that will assist with your future expeditions. Check out the full patch notes below.
Live Long and Prosper
- Amalgam Refinery tab will now be visible for all players level 31 and above.
- Notifications will now be sent in Alliance chat when a player joins or leaves the Alliance.
- The Away Teams Assignment preview will display more rewards.
- The Away Teams Assignment Rewards pop-up will display all rewards aligned and centered.
- Added the ability to filter out already Deployed Officers in Away Team Assignments.
- Substituted “Milestone Achieved” text with “Treasury Reward Unlocked” when the Lockbox is opened.
- Player names from opponent servers will be visible in the XSLB event leaderboards.
- Fixed an issue where the Below Deck ability popups are inconsistent in the Officer management screen when swapping ships.
- Fixed an issue where specific Ukrainian letters were invisible in the chat.
- Fixed an issue where the game was not reloading after changing the Quality in Settings.
- Fixed an issue where the device’s back button would exit the current menu instead of exiting the game.
- Fixed an issue where the Cerritos tutorial would appear again when the game is reinstalled.
- Fixed an issue where the fleet bar displayed the cost instead of the text “Select” when trying to support the player’s own ships.
- Fixed an issue where the Support icon in Galaxy view has an extra space.
- Fixed an issue where the fleet bar displayed “0” instead of “Select” when using Cerritos Ability on the player’s own ships.
- Fixed an issue where the rewards window in the Treasury didn’t scale properly on PC.
- Fixed an issue where the Orion flag was misplaced within the Syndicate pop-up on PC.
- Fixed an issue where the blue glow on the floor misplaced within the Syndicate pop-up on PC.
- Fixed an issue where the USS Hydra appeared invisible in the system after applying the USS Hydra Refit.
- Fixed an issue where the “Sale” icon updated only after restarting the game.
- Fixed an issue where the logging with Scopely ID failed on Huawei devices using “Browser” as the default browser.
- Fixed an issue where the Event objectives and rewards didn’t appear immediately after tapping.
- Fixed an issue where the text gets cut off in Gavah’s 2nd dialogue while sharing repairing cost for ship in the mission Familial Ties Part 5.