Update 50.1 Patch Notes
Update 50.1 brought with it a handful of bug fixes and improvements to Star Trek Fleet Command. Check out the full patch notes below!
- Fixed an issue where the repair button would sometimes not appear for stations that were damaged
- Fixed an issue where the description for the Command Center Refinery Dust was incorrect
- Fixed an issue where the “Internal Shield Matrix” skill description incorrectly stated “Increases Shield Deflection for Explorers” instead of the “Increases Shield for Explorers”
- Fixed an issue a localization issue in the Commander Center refinery where the “D” in shard was sometimes cut off
- Fixed an issue where the art would sometimes appear incorrectly when scanning a Borg Sphere
- Fixed an issue where trying to close the description for Fleet Commander skills after unlocking them would sometimes not work
- Fixed an issue where the “Be Not Afraid of Greatness” mission was not unlocking properly.
- Made an improvement to the Japanese localization on the Commander Center to no longer cut off the description of the “Jellyfish Translink Disruptor” ability.