Patch 25 is zooming into the galaxy and with it a lot of epic content and changes!
“Join me, and the great empires that look down on you will collapse beneath our fury!”
The struggle for control of the Origin Sector rages on, as the impact of the Discovery’s departure has an unexpected side effect…
While the USS Discovery sets course for home, echoes of the Terran Empire leave their mark on the galactic landscape. The fearsome Captain Sylvia Tilly, Slayer of Sorna Prime, Witch of Wurna Minor – or simply put, Captain Killy – has travelled through the fabric of space and time itself in pursuit of her Starfleet doppelgänger. She is amassing an army, all in the name of revenge.
In the far reaches of the Origin Sector, a new weapon of destruction has emerged; the Klingon Burial Ship known as the Sarcophagus. This gargantuan vessel is built to take down fleets of enemies. It can provide an edge in the battle to control the flow of Isogen in the known galaxy.
“People are putting Tilly on a terrifying pedestal. So let’s knock her off it, and break the grip of fear.”
Introducing Discovery – Part 4
Continuing from the Discovery arc that started in September, the last piece of Discovery content has finally docked in Star Trek Fleet Command!
The fourth part of Discovery in December includes:
- New Sarcophagus ship.
- New Territory Capture Services.
- New Event Store!
- New missions from the Mirror Universe.
- New Officers including Epic Gabriel Lorca, Rare Emperor Georgiou and Rare Captain Sylvia Tilly.
- New Avatar and Frames.
The Sarcophagus is a new high tier ship that’s very useful during Territory Capture Takeovers. In fact it deals significant damage to enemy ships when attacking or defending a Takeover node.
Territory Capture Services
Within the implementation of Sarcophagus we’re going to release some specific services that will unlock Sarcophagus upgrade materials.
- Activating the Service unlocks the Sarcophagus’ upgrade materials in the Territory Capture store for as long as the Service remains active.
- This Service appears in every Tier 1 zone and costs 500000 G1 isogen to activate.
- Sarcophagus upgrade materials can be purchased by using Iso-Emulsion.
We’re thrilled to announce that we’re bringing back the Event Store for the close of our Discovery Arc!
- It will include shards from all Officers that were included during the previous Discovery Arcs (Part 1, 2 and 3)
- It will include USS Discovery blueprints.
- Various Discovery cosmetics.
[Epic] Gabriel Lorca
Manipulation: If opp has hull breach and is a player, reduce their damage by X%.
Quick thinking: X% chance of setting hull breach for 2 rounds at the start of each round.
[Rare] Emperor Georgiou
Imperatorial Attack: When attacking in territory capture reduce opponent Officer defence (may result in mitigation decrease and influences Spock-like abilities).
Bombardment: When attacking a capture node, increase shots per round by a <1 value(cumulative) (meaning shots will be added every few rounds depending on the weapons).
[Rare] Captain Sylvia Tilly
Ruthlessness: When attacking a capture node, if the opponent has hull breach increase piercing by % of Attack (cumulative).
Sadistic: If the opponent has a hull breach, increase mitigation by % of Health (cumulative).
New Discovery missions continue the Discovery journey from where we left off. They will be available for commanders with Ops level 25+.
- 20 main missions focused on the Discovery Mirror Universe.
- 20 missions to be included in the Battle Pass.
- Missions will be clearly labeled to avoid confusion.
New Avatars and Frames
Introducing a new set of Avatars and frames.
- Gabriel Lorca
- Emperor Georgiou
- Captain Sylvia Tilly
- Terran Empire
- Holiday theme
- Fixed an issue that was showing the text “Full” in the “Full-scan” screen once a full cargo ship is recalled to the station.
- Fixed an issue with in-game notifications during the Initial Story Slides that was causing the application to freeze.
- Fixed an issue that was causing in-game notifications to happen randomly during the tutorial.
- Fixed an issue with the Battle Pass that was not causing it automatically to scroll down to the unclaimed Elite track rewards after claiming all the free ones.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Alliance diplomacy icons disappearing from stations after being kicked from an alliance.
- Fixed an issue with the “Embassy” screen that was causing it to be stuck in the background when tapping the Android back button immediately.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the name of the alliance who won the Takeover to be shown as “Unknown [Unknown]” in the Embassy screen after tapping on the Takeover result In-Game notification.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the action “Pull to refresh” in chat to not work as intended.
- Fixed an issue within Tilly’s ability that was causing it to be stuck at the default value (15% chance) in the “Promote” tab in every rank.
- Fixed an typo within Officer Ash Tyler ability description
- Fixed an issue with the “Mine” button greyed out after viewing the node with a destroyed or being repaired ship then switching to an available ship.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the “Attack” command to not work as intended and the “Scan” & “Attack” buttons being greyed out for about 30s when tapping on the “Attack” button right after jumping to the system.
- Fixed an issue with the Territory Capture services to cause loss of connection when entering the “Alliance Territory” screen.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the ship travel progress bar not to be updated correctly when undocking from a capture node.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Alliance names on the owned zone to be displayed as “Unknown” randomly on the Galaxy map for the first time viewing the Territory Capture space after launching the game.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Info button to be displayed on the wrong planets.
- Fixed an issue with “Armada” screens not loading correctly for players who don’t have the Origin sector unlocked.
- Fixed an issue with In-Game Notifications being stuck.
- Fixed an issue in the Origin Sector causing players of the winning alliance not to be able to mine or relocate.
- Fixed an issue when sitting on the embassy screen causing the “Other Alliance has joined” In-Game notification even when the alliance hasn’t joined the Takeover.
- Fixed an issue with “Online” status in the Alliance Member’s list that was available to everyone instead of being available only to Admirals and Commodores.
- Fixed an issue with the tooltip “Progenitor Emitter” that was referring to Takeovers instead of Services.
- Fixed an issue with the Summoning button to appear for a moment on the HUD when tapping different ships that are not the USS Discovery.
- Fixed an issue that was granting players points from both normal warp and instant warp, instead of them being assigned only when using instant warp.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the screen to be frozen when opening rewards.
Improvements made to the game
- When in a system that is under a Takeover, the game will inform players in Alliances who have not joined the Takeover that they need to join in order to participate.
- Outside of takeovers, the capture nodes should inform players that no points will be scored by docking on them.
- Service Popup Readability has been improved.
- Now the players will be informed that their ships need to be in the system when they wish to relocate or recall in order to relocate to a NON-Territory Capture system.
- The readability of the Embassy text has been improved.
- The Takeover icon when on Capture nodes has been improved.