GAME

Community

Play Now

Community|Game information

Territory Capture – December Update

Commanders, We want to thank all of you for taking part in Territory Capture this past month. We are thrilled to see the level of enthusiasm and excitement around this new feature and appreciate all the feedback and suggestions surrounding it. We are committed to supporting and evolving Territory Capture in future updates to improve […]

Community

2nd-year Anniversary Video

Commanders, For two years you have journeyed with us across the galaxy, fighting off the Klingons, battling the Borg, and forming strong Alliances. When we started building this new universe, we never imagined making it this far. Our game has surpassed all expectations, blown through records and reached a potential unimaginable by most. Your passion, […]

Community|Events

Stories of the Galaxy – Episode 3

Commanders, Episode 3 of “Stories of the Galaxy” is here! Below are stories from fellow Commanders around the Galaxy describing their own experiences. We want to thank all Commanders for submitting their stories. I’m a cop, at a Sheriff’s Office in Western NY. Wife, 2 kids, and another one on the way. Every day I […]

Community

Meet the Players

Commanders, We welcome you to our new series – Meet the Players! This series will consist of mini-interviews where Commanders across the galaxy will give us a little bit of insight into their lives as a gamer and their love for STFC! Our first guest is our friendly neighborhood Moderator and all-out Officer aficionado, the […]

Community|Game information

Stories of the Galaxy V2

Commanders, Volume 2 of “Stories of the Galaxy” is here! Below are stories from fellow Commanders around the Galaxy describing their own experiences. We want to thank all Commanders for submitting their stories. “Im 52, disabled. I have been playing this sort of game for a long time, found this one at Christmas time. Built […]

Community

Stories of the Galaxy

Commanders, Our first series of “Stories of the Galaxy” is here! Thank you to Kreeftly, from server 160 for sharing their story with us “It’s a long and confusing story, so I hope you’re ready for a good one. My girlfriend had been studying for 6 years in the city I lived in, and that’s […]

Community

Five of Ten – Jaylah

Stardate: 2377.4 Location: Beta Quadrant, the Borg Cube “Lieutenant, lower shields and reduce power,” said Kirk firmly. The Enterprise approached the infamous Cube.  At Scotty’s insistence, he had set course to Iezat to rescue Jaylah from the Borg Hive. After all, her help in Altamid turned out to be invaluable. Kirk entered the transporter room. […]

Community|Events

FAQ

Commanders, Here’s an FAQ regarding the Borg: ONSLAUGHT! Q. How many new missions will be available with the 3rd phase of the Borg? A. ~30 new missions & ~7 side missions Q. How can I start the missions? A. Main missions can be started by claiming a bundle called “The Long Way Home” found in […]

Community

Gaming – Why do we get stuck in By Fortis

Another community post by our very own commander and content creator Fortis! Follow him here It has always amazed me when people question and ask what I am doing.  I have spent more than a year now playing Star Trek Fleet Command –  and when I mean play I mean literally over 3000+ hours on average.   There […]

Community

OFFICER GROUPS

Guide by our one and only friendly neighbourhood Moderator – Captain Epictetus There are 5 primary officer groups within the game, there are also additional groups that are issued periodically through in-game events. For our purposes, we’ll focus on the primary groups that are available to recruit at all times. I’ve put together the following […]