GAME

Community

Play Now

Community|Game information

Stories of the Galaxy V2

Commanders, Volume 2 of “Stories of the Galaxy” is here! Below are stories from fellow Commanders around the Galaxy describing their own experiences. We want to thank all Commanders for submitting their stories. “Im 52, disabled. I have been playing this sort of game for a long time, found this one at Christmas time. Built […]

Community

Stories of the Galaxy

Commanders, Our first series of “Stories of the Galaxy” is here! Thank you to Kreeftly, from server 160 for sharing their story with us “It’s a long and confusing story, so I hope you’re ready for a good one. My girlfriend had been studying for 6 years in the city I lived in, and that’s […]

Community

Five of Ten – Jaylah

Stardate: 2377.4 Location: Beta Quadrant, the Borg Cube “Lieutenant, lower shields and reduce power,” said Kirk firmly. The Enterprise approached the infamous Cube.  At Scotty’s insistence, he had set course to Iezat to rescue Jaylah from the Borg Hive. After all, her help in Altamid turned out to be invaluable. Kirk entered the transporter room. […]

Community|Events

FAQ

Commanders, Here’s an FAQ regarding the Borg: ONSLAUGHT! Q. How many new missions will be available with the 3rd phase of the Borg? A. ~30 new missions & ~7 side missions Q. How can I start the missions? A. Main missions can be started by claiming a bundle called “The Long Way Home” found in […]

Community

Gaming – Why do we get stuck in By Fortis

Another community post by our very own commander and content creator Fortis! Follow him here It has always amazed me when people question and ask what I am doing.  I have spent more than a year now playing Star Trek Fleet Command –  and when I mean play I mean literally over 3000+ hours on average.   There […]

Community

OFFICER GROUPS

Guide by our one and only friendly neighbourhood Moderator – Captain Epictetus There are 5 primary officer groups within the game, there are also additional groups that are issued periodically through in-game events. For our purposes, we’ll focus on the primary groups that are available to recruit at all times. I’ve put together the following […]

Community

Sins of my past

Commanders, Captain Li’s past has caught up with her in ‘Sins of My Past‘, the next chapter of our latest trailer series!

Community

I am Spock

Commander’s Log Stardate: 2263.4 Location: Foreign Universe I have passed through an anomaly at the center of an uncharted ion storm. After the briefest of explorations, my analysis is complete. The anomaly carried me into a parallel universe and this universe is measurably inferior to the one I left back home, in terms of both […]

Community

Entering the server’s 1%

Created by our very own commander and Content Creator – Fortis Along with my alliance members, we have been doing very well in competitions and events.  Probably the first question you are going to ask is: How does someone like me get there?  You want to know how do you start from the backwater worlds of Yerma, Vatok and Maynard, […]